Thursday, June 17, 2010

What do you think my doctor will do if my babys heart rate was going up and down?

i went today for my weekly NST and my babys fetal heart tone was going up and down what do you think she will do ??? im 35 wks pregnant ...also i was having contractions well i think they were braxton hicks im not sure...but my stomache got hard on top and on the bottom it was hurting. Has this happened to you ? if so what happened to you or what your doctor do?



What do you think my doctor will do if my babys heart rate was going up and down?

It depends on what the baby%26#039;s heart rate was. Normal fetal heart rates are about 120-170, and they do go up and down. Normally, a baby%26#039;s heart rate goes up by 15 beats or so and stays there for about 20 seonds a couple of times in twenty minutes, which is what a NST tests. Since you%26#039;re 35 weeks, that%26#039;s technically at term, so if you go into labour, congratulations. As to Braxton-Hicks, yep, that sounds like a BH contraction, nothing to worry about, because you%26#039;re far enough along. Happy birthday-to-be!



What do you think my doctor will do if my babys heart rate was going up and down?

im 36 weeks and have been going for a NST every week. the lowest a babies heart rate should get is around 110 (pretty much when they are sleeping.) the highest when very active should be about 180-190 at the most ( think, i know its around there but dont worry unless it goes up A LOT more then this)



generally when the baby is awake and just squirming and everything then the heart rate can jump up and down from about 120-170.



do you remember what the lowest and highest his/her heart rate got?

No comments:

Post a Comment