Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have Hypoglycemia, does it affect my heart rate/ pulse?

I just found out i have hypoglycemia. my blood sugar is 61, after i ate and had desert, so apperantly i have it. i have irregular heart beat, and a crazy pulse. it goes up and down constantly. the cardiologist said i have a high pulse and i take medication and stuff but could this be linked to hypoglecima? the cardio. didnt know i have hypo.



I have Hypoglycemia, does it affect my heart rate/ pulse?

check for urself



Adrenergic manifestations



* Shakiness, anxiety, nervousness, tremor



* Palpitations, tachycardia



* Sweating, feeling of warmth



* Pallor, coldness, clamminess



* Dilated pupils



[edit] Glucagon manifestations



* Hunger, borborygmus



* Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort



[edit] Neuroglycopenic manifestations



* Abnormal mentation, impaired judgement



* Nonspecific dysphoria, anxiety, moodiness, depression, crying



* Negativism, irritability, belligerence, combativeness, rage



* Personality change, emotional lability



* Fatigue, weakness, apathy, lethargy, daydreaming, sleep



* Confusion, amnesia, dizziness, delirium



* Staring, %26quot;glassy%26quot; look, blurred vision, double vision



* Automatic behavior, also known as automatism



* Difficulty speaking, slurred speech



* Ataxia, incoordination, sometimes mistaken for %26quot;drunkenness%26quot;



* Focal or general motor deficit, paralysis, hemiparesis



* Paresthesias, headache



* Stupor, coma, abnormal breathing



* Generalized or focal seizures



I have Hypoglycemia, does it affect my heart rate/ pulse?

Eat whole grain carbs.



I have Hypoglycemia, does it affect my heart rate/ pulse?

Hypoglycemia,has to do with diabetus, and a diabetic condition causes heart problems, so yes you could have all these irregular beats/crazy pulses due to your new diagnosis of hypoglycemia.

No comments:

Post a Comment