Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hands and feet get very warm and heart rate rises?

My hands and feet get very warm while my heart beat increases to 80 - 85 wihtout any apparetnt reason. The entire body remains at a normal temperature, I do not know what is happening as this is very uncomfortable, Can some tell whats happening, there are no other symptoms, I fell perfectly fine otherwise !



My hands and feet get very warm and heart rate rises?

Are you male of female? I%26#039;m a female age 42 and going threw perimenopause. This happens to me often. But my pulse usually runs 80 normally...mine gets to 95-100 when this happens. I had all kinds of heart tests done and also hormone levels checked and the doctors determined that it was fluctuating hormone levels. It usually happens the most during ovulation (day 13-14 after my period starts) and then again at PMS time. I hate it and somethings it can throw me into a complete panic attack causing my heart rate to go higher. Please see your doctor, I%26#039;m just telling you my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment