Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sharp stabbing chest pain, shakey....rapid heart rate?

I have been having a lot of abdominal pain, after gallbladder surgery a year and half ago. But now it seems my back is out of whack and I am having a lot of upper chest pain, and some sharp stabbing chest pain along with some shaking. Anyone have a clue. I can also feel my heart in my throat.



Sharp stabbing chest pain, shakey....rapid heart rate?

I had similar problems to this after I had my gull bladder out. My chest pain got so bad that I even went to the er and they found nothing. Thankfully I found an awesome doctor that told me it was a form of heartburn that you get after you get your gallbladder removed. If it happens now I just take some liquid malox and it goes away quickly. It gets worse when you panic so try and stay calm and always have malox on hand.



Sharp stabbing chest pain, shakey....rapid heart rate?

infection,stress,pulled muscles,anxiety



Sharp stabbing chest pain, shakey....rapid heart rate?

Sounds as if you need to check your diet - removal of the gallbladder doesn%26#039;t solve stomach issues. The rest of the symptoms sound like anxiety attacks, but you need to consult a doctor - not Yahoo. I wish you the best.



Sharp stabbing chest pain, shakey....rapid heart rate?

Hello,



It could be a panic/anxiety attack-it does mimic a heart attack. The same chemicals are produced-and one feels as though they are going to die-it is very, very real only thing is the mind has tremendous potential to also create havoc with our bodies as in the mind/body connection. My advice is to have a stress test and Angiogram to determine if you have any obstructions or narrowing in the major arteries of your heart or if you smoke you could not be getting enough oxgyen to the heart alerting the body%26#039;s response mechanism something is wrong-if one suffers from sleep apnea it can also cause all kinds of problems for our body-that way you can rule that out any physical findings. Then you can concentrate on the mind part of it like talking to someone one-on-one. If one has suffered from this condition it is a mulit-prong approach and understanding from loved ones. It is a matter of finding postive coping mechanisms to deal with past trauma. Sometimes, we react to situations without checking it out when it %26quot;first happens%26quot; so our mind thinks the worst when it wasn%26#039;t that way at all. Someone once mentioned to me about another person %26quot;If you change the way you think-you change the way to act.%26quot; I guess it is attitude-it is very important and the people one surrounds themselves with-meaning other people who are working on their own issues. Our behavior is liken to a pebble in a pond-as the pebble lands on the surface of the water the effect continues outward large circular rings from the one pebble. God Bless you Wild Beagle, hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment