Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have been on 50 mg. of zoloft for about 2 weeks,also xanax 0.5 mg. 4 times a day..yesterday my hea

going up..its usually in the 60s and 70s and now it like 120 or down in the 90s. i have heard about serotin syndrome and wonder if i could have it...or else im just scared i have it and my anxiety is making my heart race....usally the xanax makes it go down///does anyone know about serotin syndrome and if its common to get it after 2 weeks on zoloft?



I have been on 50 mg. of zoloft for about 2 weeks,also xanax 0.5 mg. 4 times a day..yesterday my heart rate?

This could be serotonin syndrome but is more likely anxiety about taking so many pills a day. Call your doctor and explain the situation and see what he recommends. Do not stop taking the medications until the doctor says to. This could just be a temporary side effect and be nothing to worry about.



I have been on 50 mg. of zoloft for about 2 weeks,also xanax 0.5 mg. 4 times a day..yesterday my heart rate?

I would call your dr. who is prescribing the meds asap. If you can%26#039;t get a hold of him until tomorrow call the pharmacy that prescribed the meds and talk to the pharmacist. I don%26#039;t believe 50mg of Zoloft would create Serotonin Syndrome, you are probably getting anxious from starting the meds. If you have any type of chest pain call 911.

No comments:

Post a Comment