Thursday, June 17, 2010

33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130'S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVE

ALSO I HADN%26#039;T EATEN ANYTHING ALL DAY B-C I HAD NO APPETITE! SO COULD THAT BE THE CAUSE OF A LOW HEART BEAT OR WAS MY BABY JUST ASLEEP?



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

Babies heart rates are usually between 120-160. Most will say a heart rate in the 130%26#039;s is a boy, but it could be a girl that is sleeping too!



If you are worried, give your doc or nurse a call in the morning (if it would go lower or you don%26#039;t feel movement, call right away). NEVER be afraid of calling to ask questions to your doc or nurse...that is what they are there for and what you pay them for!



When I was pregnant with my second baby I had no idea if I was in labor or not. I argued with my mother because my back was killing me and it felt like I had to keep going to the bathroom. She told me I was having back labor and I was telling her, %26quot;I think I know what labor is, after all I did have a baby already!%26quot;...forgetting that she had me and my brother! LOL Since this was about 1am, I hated to call my doc and wake him up, so I decided to call the hospital where I was going to deliver and asked for the labor and delivery department and talked to a nurse there (after all they are there 24/7 and awake at all times, so I felt better doing that!). The nurse was very nice and told me it was quite possible that I was in labor and it would probably be a good idea to head on over and get checked out...so I did. I was in labor and by the time I got to the hospital I was 8cm dialted! What a shock!



In all of this heat, even if you don%26#039;t feel like eating, you need to take in fluids. It%26#039;s very important for you and the baby to stay hydrated and out of the heat. It%26#039;s very hard for a baby to regulate their temperature while they are in you and soon after birth. Stay as cool as possible. If you can%26#039;t eat, how about a shake or drinking a fruit smoothie...nice and cool and refreshing, not to mention you%26#039;ll get some juice in you too.



Remember, give your doc a call if you are concerned...better to be safe than sorry. No question is stupid if you have it...it needs to be answered so that you understand it. Believe me, the docs and nurses have heard them all before so they won%26#039;t be surprised or think it%26#039;s stupid.



Good luck %26amp; stay cool...



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

120-160 is normal. Don%26#039;t worry. I am 19 weeks and my baby%26#039;s heartrate changes with every visit and the doc said it is normal.



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

Babies don%26#039;t move around that much late in pregnancy, not alot of room to do so. If you are worried, then you need to do a kick count or call your doctor. Heart rate might be down because he isn%26#039;t moving around so much. Sounds to me like you are having a boy! Congrats!!!



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

I have heard it could be in the 130%26#039;s your baby is probably asleep when it is that low. Also I think you are having a boy. Usually boy%26#039;s have a lower heart rate then girls.



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

Normal fetal heart rate is between 120 and 160 beats per minute, so there%26#039;s nothing wrong with 130. And there is no difference between male and female heart rates.



http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,98...



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

totally normal hun, it drops a lot lower right before delivery. rest easy!



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

It is normal for a babies heart rate to be that. 130 is average for many babies.



What is not good is that you decided not to eat because of no appetite. You baby need the nourishment and if you don%26#039;t eat it will get it one way or another. First from you and then it will be effected by it. And if the baby gets your portion of nourishment you will physically pay the price for it.



Whether you are hungry or not you need to force yourself to eat something health.



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

i have 2 boys and their rates were like that. its normal. when a person is bigger it takes more time for blood to pump back to their heart which makes for lower pulse. the baby is growing bigger! congrats! if it isnt below 120 then dont worry.thats what my doc said.



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

That%26#039;s within the normal range (about 120 to 160). It%26#039;s possible that baby was just sleeping when the HR was checked.



Take care of yourself sweetie! Keep some food in that tummy for you and your baby. Anything you can get down is good.....fruit juice popsicles, crackers, protein shakes.....you and baby need calories!



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

Usual range for foetal heart rate is from 120-160 beats per minute.Heart rate of a normal,healthy baby will even extend outside this range.the rate depend on and



-could be caused by anything affecting maternal heart rate including level of activity of the mother,fewer,drugs,caffeine and smoking



-or placental blood flow,uterine contractions(especially in labor) and flow of blood through the cord



-or the level of activity of the baby so if your doctor or midwife is not concerned about your babies hert rate then you shouldn%26#039;t be as well



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

the heart rate is fine, if you feel weird about it ask your doctor as we always should when we feel something is wrong.. BUT you need to be eating for your baby! if you are not hungry it doesnt matter anymore because you are nourishing another person in your body.. i am the same amount of weeks as you and i too dont get hungry very often because my stomach is so small by now, but i make myself eat small portions during the day.. right now i love getting kids meals from places.. perfect amount of food.. :) try it..



33 WKS PREG! IS IT NORM THAT THE BABYS HEART RATE is IN THE 130%26#039;S AFTER ALL THIS TIME! ITS NEVER BEEN THAT LO

It%26#039;s fine, within normal range. Because the baby is getting bigger, the heart is growing and getting larger and stronger, so it can pump more blood each time. It doesn%26#039;t need to be as fast as when the baby was very small and the heart was immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment